Small changes, big differences.
The Parenting PLACE@kidsFIRST
Parenting can be a tough job!
The Parenting PLACE@kidsFIRST offers a variety of evidence-based parenting skills programs for parents,
̃ Group Workshops for Parents of Children, aged 18m—11 years
̃ Group Workshops for Parents of Teenagers, aged 12-16 years
̃ Seminars for Parents of Children, aged 18m - 11 years
̃ Seminars for Parents of Teenagers, aged 12-16 years
At The Parenting PLACE @kidsFIRST, parents will:
· Solve current parenting problems.
· Receive information, ideas and strategies about common parenting issues.
· Learn parenting strategies that are proven to work (Triple P—Positive Parenting Program).
· Develop a positive parenting style that will strengthen parent-child relationships.
· Develop feelings of competence & confidence as a parent.
· Have the opportunity to share parenting concerns in a caring and encouraging environment.
· Develop goals and behaviour plans based on personal family values.
Find us on Facebook— email@example.com
The values, skills and behaviours parents wish to see in their children are the choice of every parent.!